Posted on Friday, January 27, 2023 04:20 PM
Volunteer Opportunities on Council Advisory Committees 2022-2026 Term of Council
- Are you looking for a great way to be part of your community and to provide input that will help shape the future of the Town?
- Do you have a few hours every month to volunteer your time at meetings and events?
- Would you like to lend your skills and expertise to Town projects and initiatives?
- Are you interested in meeting new people and being part of a team committed to making our community a better place...
Posted on Friday, January 27, 2023 12:38 PM
“We are now digital!
Registered users with the Town of Wasaga Beach’s CityView portal can now complete the following on line:
- Apply for a building permit
- Pay for a building permit
- Request a building permit inspection
To use the portal you will be required to create an account.
Click Here to access the portal or create an account
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2023 12:44 PM
Today the Town of Wasaga Beach officially reopened Beach Drive.
“On behalf of council and town staff, I am delighted to reopen this iconic road to our residents and visitors,” Mayor Brian Smith said. “It is great that we once again have road access to this treasured area of our community.”
Public works staff started removing the sand from Beach Drive in December and recently completed the work.
“So many people have told me how they have missed being able to drive, cycle, or walk along this road,...
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2023 12:17 PM
Today, Enbridge Gas Inc. (Enbridge Gas), the Fire Marshal’s Public Fire Safety Council (FMPFSC) and Wasaga Beach Fire Department announced they are working together to improve home safety and bring fire and carbon monoxide-related deaths down to zero.
Wasaga Beach Fire Department received 240 combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarms through Safe Community Project Zero–a public education campaign that will provide more than 8,000 alarms to residents in 50 municipalities across Ontario.
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2023 02:05 PM
Media are invited to the Wasaga Beach Fire Department on Tuesday, Jan. 17 at 10 a.m. for an important announcement by Enbridge Gas Inc.